Did you know that five years from now, over one-third of skills that are considered important in today’s workforce will have changed? And that by 2020, we would have entered the “Fourth Industrial Revolution?”
The World Economic Forum recently presented an astonishing look at what’s in store for us in the next 5 years, specifically highlighting the top 10 skills necessary to trump our workforce strategy by 2020. On the list are critical thinking, people management, and our favourite, emotional intelligence.
At Claris Coaching, we’ve already started mapping out the future of jobs and have tailored some services to get those skills in tip-top shape.
First it’s about scouting the right employee for the job, and then it's about cultivating and fine-tuning their potential.
Sounds like recruiting doesn’t it?
Amongst Claris' toolkit of tricks, we have plucked out the most effectively proven recruitment tool in the industry. Certified Birkman experts, this razor sharp technique lies at the centre of our practice.
THE BIRKMAN METHOD:
- An online survey to learn the depths of your personality.
- It highlights needs, interests, and most specifically, stress behaviours.
- It brings to life those sparkling insights that inspire you, that make you tick in work, in life, and with others.
- It puts employees in the right place where they can shine.
Companies receive loads of CVs, spending hours sieving through them, then beginning the arduous interview process. Through the Birkman Method and our in-depth questioning, we help companies to get to the core of talent, by spotting the candidates that not only match the skill set required, but also match the work culture.
Contact us for our recruiting packages here.
15-MINUTES FREE CONSULTATION:
As part of our February offering, we invite the first 8 people to sign up to a 15 minute free consultation.
As an employer, we help you answer questions like this:
- Are you getting the results you want from your people?
- Are they enjoying the work that they do?
- Are they the right fit?
- Are we struggling with retention our employees?
As an individual, we address key topic in career growth:
- Is this job right for me?
- What is my next step?
Just email us here to set it up and start mapping out your workforce strategy.
And if you've got something to say you can easily send us a comment below. We'd love to facilitate conversations for our community.