Type of tool: Assessment, coaching
Who’s it for? Anyone
Link to official site: SEI
What is it?
- Emotional Intelligence is the single biggest predictor of performance in the workplace and the strongest driver of leadership and personal excellence.
- Measure your emotional intelligence.
- Put emotional intelligence into action.
- Learn what “being smarter with feelings” means.
- Explore the approach “know yourself, choose yourself, give yourself.”
- Make connections with neuroscience and mindfulness practice.
“Now I can understand different points of view and I try not to judge. If someone has a negative approach, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are a negative person. It’s important to deal with the problem objectively. Especially in the hospitality environment, people do tend to complain. However, through having emotional intelligence we can handle these customers in an appropriate and a positive way which is better for business and morale within the team.”
Kamila Borkowska, General Manager, where?